Release 0.8.14 of nss-pam-ldapd
This is a maintenance update that fixes a number of minor issues most of which
were backported from the 0.9 series.
Only a few small new features were added.
This should be a reasonably stable and well tested release.
A summary of the changes since 0.8.13:
- implement an -n switch
to not daemonise (by Caleb Callaway)
- increase password value buffer size (by Bersl)
- fix for pwdLastSet attribute value handling (thanks Joshua
- fix buffer overflow on interrupted read that is hard to trigger (thanks
- fix a possible crash in the NSS module when retrieving large networks
entries (thanks Lukas Slebodnik)
- avoid more broken pipe errors by using a low timeout when aborting
reading requested information from nslcd
(thanks John Sullivan)
- only log broken pipe errors in debugging mode
- ignore SIGUSR1 and SIGUSR2 for future compatibility
Get this release from the downloads section.