Release 0.8.13 of nss-pam-ldapd
This is a maintenance update that fixes a number of minor issues most of
which were backported from the 0.9.0 release.
Only a few minor new features were added.
This should be a reasonably stable and well tested release.
A summary of the changes since 0.8.12:
- include an extra sanity check to ensure not too many file descriptors
- fix handling of the gid
configuration option if it listed before the
- fix microsecond timeout calculation (thanks Julien Cristau)
- return NSS_STATUS_TRYAGAIN on zero-length (but not-NULL) buffer
(thanks Jakub Hrozek)
- provide an _nss_ldap_version symbol in the NSS module to
help debug problems with a newer nslcd
- retry updating the lastChange attribute with the normal nslcd
LDAP connection if the update with the user's connection failed
- avoid processing passwd_byuid requests for uids below
- fix a few minor or very unlikely to occur memory leaks
- fix the text representation of shadow information for nscd on Solaris
- make the way manual pages are built and installed more consistent with
the chosen configure options
- miscellaneous minor changes, fixes and compatibility improvements
Get this release from the downloads section.