Release 0.7.16 of nss-pam-ldapd
This is an update for the 0.7 series that fixes a few minor bugs and
includes a few small improvements. The changes should be minimal and
have mostly been available in the 0.8 branch for some time.
A summary of the changes since 0.7.15:
- implement proper range checking of numeric values returned from LDAP
(thanks Jakub Hrozek)
- fix an issue with detecting the uid of the calling process
- fix a problem in the disconnect logic code
- fix logging of invalid pam_authz_search value
- properly log failures to lookup DNS SRV records
- increase buffer for pam_authz_search as suggested by
Chris J Arges
- the Debian packaging was split from the main source tree
Get this release from the downloads section.