Release 0.7.14 of nss-pam-ldapd
This is a bugfix release that addresses some annoying bugs. The fixes are
intended to be minimal and have been available in the development branch
for some time.
A summary of the changes since 0.7.13:
- log correct error from ldap_abandon()
- fix problem with partial attribute name matches in DN (thanks Timothy
- handle expressions where some variable would expand to
- make buffer sizes consistent and grow all buffers holding string
representations of numbers to be able to hold 64-bit numbers
- fix a problem with uninitialised memory while parsing the tls_ciphers
Get this release from the downloads section.